Our Immigration services

Why You Need the Right Immigration Consultant

Our Immigration Consultant is there to look out for your interests. Don’t stay alone! Choose a professional corporation to handle your immigration case. You are entitled to receive the best advice for your immigration needs.

You should consult with our trusted immigration consultant and decide after that initial consultation what is your best interest. Sandrine Bunch is an authorized representative under Canadian legislation.

What We Are Expert At

Immigration Matters

Temporary Residence (TR)

Visitor Visa
Study Permit
Work Permit
Francophone Mobility
Post-Graduate Work Permit
Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)
Super Visa

Foreign Student Program
Temporary Worker Program

Permanent Residence (PR)

Express Entry
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
PR Card Renewal

Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program
Quebec Experience Program
Quebec Family Sponsorship
Quebec Pilot Immigration Program

Canadian Citizenship

Citizenship Eligibility Review
Citizenship Application


International Mobility Program (IMP)
Employer Portal Settings

Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP)
Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
Online LMIA Portal Settings

How It Works


Firstly, book an online consultation with our licensed Immigration Consultant.


Secondly, during this consultation, we will determine the best strategies for your specific immigration needs.

Take Action

Thirdly, retain our immigration consulting firm to represent your interests and reach your immigration goals.

Permanent Residence (outside Québec)

Express Entry

Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW)

This program is for skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada.

Federal Skilled Trades Program (FST)

This program is for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.

Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

This program is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents.

Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Express Entry pool through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) to meet local labour market needs.

Sandrine Bunch, MBA, RCIC-IRB

Immigrate through Express Entry, the application process for skilled workers who want to settle in Canada permanently. We help you submit your Express Entry profile and apply for permanent residence if you are invited.

tower, buildings, toronto-4843604.jpg

Temporary Residence

Work Temporarily in Canada

Temporary workers

Open work permits, employer-specific work permits, Labour Market Impact Assessments.

Business people

You come to do Business under one of the 3 free trade agreements: Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA), other Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS).

Eligibility for business visitors, professionals, intra-company transferees, traders and investors.


How to work on campus and off campus, apply for co-op/internship programs and how to work after graduation by getting a post-graduation work permit (PGWP).

International Experience Canada (IEC)

Become a candidate in one of the IEC pools, get an invitation to apply, and apply for a work permit.


As a caregiver, you have options to come to Canada to become a permanent resident or work temporarily.

Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP)

Find out how to change your employer under the LCP, apply to change your employer, extend or change the conditions of your work permit and learn about applying for permanent residency. The LCP is closed to new applicants.

Agricultural workers

If you are hired through the Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program (SAWP), you can work for any SAWP employer in Canada. Other agricultural workers can get an employer-specific work permit.

Public policy: Open work permits for Hong Kong recent graduates

As a Hong Kong recent graduate, you may be eligible to apply for an open work permit under a temporary public policy for Hong Kong residents. The open work permit is valid for up to 3 years.

Sandrine Bunch, MBA, RCIC-IRB

We assist you with your application to work in Canada, extend your work or change the conditions of your work permit.

Permanent Residence

Family Sponsorship

Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children

If you are eligible, you can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children to become permanent residents of Canada. You must be able to support  them financially and make sure they don’t need social assistance from the government.

Sponsor your parents and grandparents

If you submit the interest to sponsor form and you are invited to submit a complete application, you can sponsor your parents and grandparents to become permanent residents of Canada. You must support them and their dependants financially and make sure they don’t need social assistance from the government.

Sponsor your relatives

You may be able to sponsor certain relatives to immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident. You must support your relative financially when they arrive, be able to meet basic needs for yourself and your relative, make sure your relative doesn’t need social assistance.

Sandrine Bunch, MBA, RCIC-IRB

You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you're at least 18 years and a Canadian citizen, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian or permanent resident of Canada.

family, people, child-2811003.jpg

Accreditations & Memberships

Our engagements

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant-IRB nationally licensed by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC)

Immigration Consultant recognized by the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI) of Quebec

Immigration Consultant licensed by the province of Saskatchewan (SK)

Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) Member

Foreign Worker Recruiter licensed by the province of British Columbia (BC)

Commissioner for Taking Affidavits for British Columbia appointed by the Ministry of Attorney General

We Are Experts In
Immigration Matters

Call Us

Get Your Consultation!